A great way to keep custom blends ready to use is in a roll-on bottler. Your premium starter kit comes with one roll-on fitment you can add to any Young Living 5 ml or 10 ml bottle. Save your empty oil bottles, clean them (see tip below), mix your custom blends in the bottle, and put a roll-on fitment onto your bottle. Young Living sells additional roll-on fitments (item #4578)
Here are some popular roll-on recipes:
- Joint Support: 15 drops PanAway & 8 drops Copaiba
- Sniffle Ease: 8 drops each Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint
- Tummy Ease: 15 drops DiGize & 8 drops Peppermint
- Itch Zapper: 15 drops Purification & 8 drops of Lavender
- Sleep Tight: 15 drops Lavender & 8 drops Stress Away
- Happy Skin: 12 drops Frankincense & 12 drops Lavender
- Boo Boo Buster: 12 drops Tea Tree & 12 drops Lavender
- Happy Head: 15 drops M-Grain & 8 drops Peppermint
Add the essential oils to your empty 5 ml bottle (triple the amount of essential oils for a 15 ml bottle) . Fill with carrier oil of choice (read about carrier oils here). Attach the roller fitment. Roll-on neck, wrists, feet, back, &/or stomach. Mix & match oils or just use 1 oil.
Attaching the roller fitment can be a little tricky. Directions:
- Remove the original plastic drip plug that comes with the bottle.
- Insert a Roller Fitment into the bottle opening.
- Place black cap over the fitment and press down while tightening / closing until the fitment snaps into place, flush with the bottle opening.
- You can now open the black cap and the fitment should be attached.
You can adjust the dilution ratio of your blend to fit your needs. Learn more about diluting here. And of course Young Living has a line of premixed roll-ons for your convenience.