Sundance™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
Details on the Young Living Sundance™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
Inspired by D. Gary Young’s love of horses and named after his own horse, the Sundance Ultrasonic Diffuser features a wild stallion exhaling color illuminated vapor while rearing skyward on a cliff top landscape. The patents-pending Sundance Ultrasonic Diffuser is an atomizer, aroma diffuser, and night-light combined into a perfect all-in-one product. This innovative diffuser includes:
- A proprietary, interchangeable diffuser cover system compatible with additional diffuser covers (other covers sold separately).
- Continuous or intermittent (10 minutes on /10 minutes off) ultrasonic diffusion with automatic shutoff.
- Four soft white, under-panel LED lights with on/ off settings.
- Six colored, illuminated vapor LED light settings (red, white, green, blue, alternating, and none; lights shine upward from the cliff base onto the horse).
Dimensions: 26.8 x 24.1 x 26 cm
The multi-compatible diffuser motor that is included with the Sundance diffuser can also be used with the Dino Land Diffuser Cover and Dolphin Reef Diffuser Cover (sold separately).
Why We Love It!
- Ultrasonic technology found in the Sundance diffuser transforms essential oils into a vapor containing millions of micro-particles, dispersing them into the air and releasing the powerful plant constituents found in Young Living essential oils.
- This attractive and unique diffuser transforms any space into an exciting, aroma-filled atmosphere.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.