Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture Kit
Information about the Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture
Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture™ contains the twelve most significant oils found in the Bible. Young Living’s wish in bringing them to you is that you will savor and enjoy the beautiful fragrances and intriguing histories of these precious pure essential oils. This kit contains:
- Aloes/sandalwood (Santalum album)
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
- Frankincense (Olibanum — Boswellia carteri)
- Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis)
- Onycha (pronounced oh-nigh-kah, a very thick oil, remove the plastic orifice and warm the bottle in your hand so that the oil will flow — Styrax benzoin)
- Rose of Sharon/cistus (Labdanum — Cistus ladanifer)
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi)
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.