Dolphin Reef Ultrasonic Diffuser
Information on the Dolphin Reef diffuser from Young Living
Young Living’s Dolphin Reef Ultrasonic Diffuser features a playful mother dolphin and her calf swimming through color-illuminated vapor released by pink sea sponges. The colorful coral, starfish, sea anemones, and a pearl-bearing giant clam will captivate your children’s imaginations and transport them into an undersea wonderland, all while enjoying the benefits of diffusing Young Living’s 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
The patents-pending Dolphin Reef Ultrasonic Diffuser acts as an atomizer, aroma diffuser, and night-light all in one fun-filled, simple-to-use product and includes:
• A proprietary, interchangeable diffuser cover system
• Innovative diffuser motor compatible with additional diffuser covers (other covers sold separately)
• Continuous or intermittent (10 minutes on/10 minutes off) ultrasonic diffusion with automatic shutoff
• Four white under-panel soft LED lights with on/off settings
• Six vapor LED light settings (blue, white, red, green, alternating, and off)
• Giant clam that can be used to store jewelry and other small treasures
- Dolphin Reef Diffuser Cover, Diffuser Motor, AC Power Adaptor, Operation Manual
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 26.6 x 24.8 cm
Did You Know?
- The Dolphin Reef Ultrasonic Diffuser is part of a Young Living exclusive, patents-pending interchangeable cover system.
- Diffusion disperses essential oils into the air without heating or burning, unlike aroma lamps or candles that reduce the benefits and can even emit toxic compounds.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.