Home Ultrasonic Diffuser
The Young Living Home Diffuser
Young Living’s new Home Diffuser, with its rose-inspired design, combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser into one simple-to-use product that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors and create a relaxing atmosphere. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and activates the powerful plant constituents found in Young Living essential oils. Custom designed with ambient light control, and alternating 30-second on/off and continuous run settings, Young Living’s Home Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere. Dimensions: 13.5cm Diameter x 17cm Tall
How to user
- Open the water reservoir by lifting the lid. Add room-temperature water (distilled water is recommended) into the reservoir up to the fill line. Do not exceed the fill line.
- Add 8-12 drops of your favorite Young Living essential oil into the water.
- Replace the lid to cover the water reservoir.
- Plug in the Home Diffuser and push the power switch to start diffusing.
- When water runs out, the diffuser will automatically shut off.
- Press the power switch to cycle through the three-mode setting:
- Mode 1: Green light – Constant diffusion
- Mode 2: Red light – 30 seconds intermittent diffusion
- Mode 3: Off
- Press and hold the power switch for approximately 2 seconds to turn on/off the ambient LED light.
Notice: Due to the mist output of the Home Diffuser, use caution on surfaces that are sensitive to water.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.