Information on NingXia Zing from Young Living
A hydrating splash of essential oil-infused goodness, NingXia Zyng™ uses the same whole-fruit wolfberry puree found in our popular superfruit supplement, NingXia Red®. We add sparkling water, pear and blackberry juices, and a hint of Lime and Black Pepper essential oils for a dynamic, unique taste. You’ll enjoy a refreshing boost that’s full of flavor without artificial flavors and preservatives.
With natural flavors and sweeteners, white tea extract, and added vitamins, NingXia Zyng delivers 35 mg of naturally occurring caffeine and only 35 calories per can, making it a sweet, guilt-free boost for your early morning, long afternoon, or anytime you need a little Zyng!
Each case includes 12 8.4-oz. (250-ml) cans.
Additional information on NingXia Zing
- Skip the vending machine snack and sip a chilled NingXia Zyng and an original or chocolate-coated Slique® bar.
- Swap NingXia Zyng for conventional carbonated beverages in your office refrigerator. You won’t miss the soda fix!
- Keep NingXia Zyng chilled for an extra-invigorating way to start the morning.
- Add a tube of NingXia Nitro to your can of NingXia Zyng for a sweet twist that supports cognition.*
Carbonated water, Organic evaporated cane juice, Pear juice concentrate, Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) puree, Citric acid, Blackberry juice concentrate, Natural flavor, White tea leaf extract, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, D-calcium pantothenate (B5), Niacinamide (B3), Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit oil, Lime (Citrus latifolia) peel oil, D-alpha-tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A).
Did You Know?
- NingXia Zyng contains the same wolfberry puree found in our exotic drink NingXia Red®.
- Black Pepper and Lime essential oils provide a one-of-a-kind flavor experience.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.