Thieves Household Cleaner
Information from Young Living on Thieves Household Cleaner
Combining naturally derived, plant-based ingredients, Thieves Household Cleaner combined with Lemon essential oil provides exceptional home cleaning and purifying power. This multi purpose solution can be used for virtually any surface in your home or office and is safe to use around every member of your family, including children and pets.
Tips on using Thieves Household Cleaner
- All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2–3 cups water.
- Degreaser: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
- Glass and mirror cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
- Exceptional cleaning with the power of Thieves¨ and Lemon essential oils.
- Naturally derived, plant-based ingredients for a safer way to clean and purify your home.
- Multipurpose solution for virtually any surface in your home or office.
- Can be used on many surfaces, including fabrics, upholstery, carpet, floors, walls, dishes, and more.
- Safe to use around every member of your family, including children and pets.
Water, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Thieves [Eugenia Caryophyllus† (Clove) Bud Oil, Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Verum† (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata† Leaf Oil, and Rosmarinus Officinalis† (Rosemary) Leaf Oil], Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, and Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil.†100% pure YLTG™ quality essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.